PALACE Anti-Mould Grout is a flexible, cement-based, tile grouting compound available in a broad range of colour shades for joints from up to 15mm wide around all types of tiles. It contains a fungicide which prevents the growth of black spot mould and can be applied using a sponge or rubber squeegee in areas where tiles are fixed to timber or where sub-floor heating is installed.
- Conforms to: BS EN 13888 CG2 WA
- Inhibits black spot mould growth
- High Flexural strength & abrasion resistance
- 4 hour working time
- For interior & exterior use
- Durable & shrink resistant
- For heated sub-floors
- For tiles fixed to ply-wood overlay
- For ceramic porcelain & natural stone tiles
If you would like to check availability for items feel free to call us, we can check if we have enough stock/when we will be expecting more stock. We will contact you if the items you have ordered are currently out of stock.